Always the Season!
Don’t forget about one of the oldest, yet most refreshing beverages around – iced coffee. Made properly, iced coffee will please the palate and quench the thirst. Here is what we recommend:
1. Brew up a pot of your favorite gourmet coffee. Superior 100% Colombian Dark roast is recommended.
2. Refrigerate the coffee until cold, at least 1-2 hours.
3. Chill your favorite tall glass.
4. Coat the rim of the glass with either Cocoa or turbinado natural sugar.
5. Fill the tall glass with ice.
6. Pour in the coffee.
7. Drizzle in cream or milk for a nice “waterfall” effect.
8. Sip to your heart’s content.