An ice cold coffee beverage that is perfect as a pick me up when you don’t want hot coffee, or a super sweet soda. It is very easily modified to suit your tastes, depending on how strong you like your coffee.
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine the instant coffee granules with the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the condensed milk.
- To make a drink, combine 2-3 tablespoons of the syrup with 8 oz of cold milk and serve over ice.
- Store in an airtight container or jar and refrigerate, until ready to use.
As an extra special treat, add a scoop of ice cream, or a shot of Irish Cream!
Cooking time (duration): 10 Min