This is a great coffee drink that I serve to my running friends after a Saturday morning long run. The protein powder helps restore our tired muscles! Serve each glass with a straw so the drink can be stirred while it cools.
- 4 cups hot, brewed dark roast coffee
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 scoops vanilla flavored whey protein powder
- 20 cubes ice
- Place the hot coffee, banana, condensed milk, chocolate syrup, and protein powder into a blender.
- Hold down the lid of the blender with a folded kitchen towel, and carefully start the blender, using a few quick pulses to get the coffee moving before leaving it on to puree until smooth.
- Divide ice cubes into 4 large glasses, and pour coffee mixture over the ice.
Cooking time (duration): 15 Min
Number of servings (yield): 4