“This was a dessert/beverage experiment my that I came up with – so good! Each person can mix to suit himself/herself! Half-and-half and sugar can be added to taste if desired.”
- 12 Cups Brewed Coffee
- 1 Pint French Vanilla Ice Cream
- 12 Fluid Ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
- Brew 12 cups of coffee. (We like McGarvey’s Flame Room Coffee)
- While the coffee is brewing, fill each cup with a scoop of ice cream. Be sure to use large cups (the oversized types you get at coffee houses are best).
- Top each scoop of ice cream with just enough Irish cream so that the ice cream looks lightly coated.
- When the coffee is brewed, pour it so that each cup is filled up about halfway.
- It is then up to each individual to add more Irish cream, half-and-half, or sugar to suit his/her taste.
Cooking time (duration): 30 Min
Number of servings (yield): 6